The LTC EdTech Webinar Series Returns for the 2019-2020 School Year
The Learning Technology Center’s EdTech Webinar Series is back for another exciting year of anytime, anywhere learning. Hear from state and national experts on innovative classroom practices, educational apps/tools, networking and infrastructure, data security, accessibility, and more. The 45-minute sessions are free and open to all educators to attend. Each session will be made available on-demand, too.
Last year, the Edtech Webinar Series had over 500 viewers from all across the State of Illinois. Based on the feedback from last year’s series, we have a few changes this year:
- Webinars have been labeled based on target audiences.
- Sessions for Classroom Teachers, Instructional Tech Coaches, Library/Media Specialists, and Administrators will be held Tuesdays at 3:30 pm.
- Sessions for Technology Leaders, IT Staff, and Administrators will be held on Thursdays at 1:00 pm.
- Webinars have been increased from thirty minutes to forty-five.
Currently, sixteen sessions have been scheduled on a variety of topics such as:
- Digital Wellness, Online Safety, and Digital Citizenship
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Design Thinking
- STEAM Resources
Find more information about all of the sessions and register today by visiting ltcillinois.org/webinars. We are currently scheduling sessions for the Spring semester. If you would like to present on a topic, please contact Brian Bates (email@example.com).